counselling & psychotherapy
OXFORD PRACTICE: serving Oxford, Oxfordshire – and beyond… accessible to those travelling from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire
PAINSWICK + CHELTENHAM PRACTICES: for those residing in the Stroud-Gloucester-Cheltenham area in Gloucestershire – and beyond…some travelling in from as far afield as Birmingham
PERHAPS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COUNSELLING OR PSYCHOTHERAPY BECAUSE…
- you are in crisis – urgent need to make sense of things, deal with feelings and anxieties, and find strategies to ease your distress and your situation.
- you are enduring something difficult and distressing for far too long…
- though okay on the surface, not feeling okay underneath…. and not knowing why.
- you are feeling… stuck, confused, trapped, lost, disconnected, irritable, stressed, angry, guilty, shamed, sad, depressed, anxious, insecure, low in self-confidence, demoralised, fearful, struggling with a sense of unreality…
- life feels meaningless or grey; something wrong, missing; or needing to be faced
- you have little sense of who you truly are…or why you are here…
- you need to make a difficult or life-altering decision.
- you wish to create a healthy relationship with your self and feel ‘at home’ in your being
- you wish to develop self-awareness and mindfulness
- you would like to enjoy true quality of life – which depends on the quality of your relationship with your self and your deep sense of being
- you are consciously choosing to deepen and nourish your spiritual path, or soul’s journey, in a genuine down-to-earth way
THERAPY MAY BE VIEWED AS INVESTMENT IN GENUINE QUALITY OF LIFE
Your therapy with me is fine-tuned by my response to your self and your needs. If what you bring to therapy is uncomplicated – and not deep rooted, then whatever it is may be fairly quick to ease or resolve. Naturally, the more complex and/or deep rooted your difficulties, the longer your process is likely to take to resolve or transform.