counselling & psychotherapy
OXFORD PRACTICE: serving Oxford, Oxfordshire – and beyond… accessible to those travelling from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire
PAINSWICK + CHELTENHAM PRACTICES: for those residing in the Stroud-Gloucester-Cheltenham area in Gloucestershire – and beyond…some travelling in from as far afield as Birmingham
PERHAPS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COUNSELLING OR PSYCHOTHERAPY BECAUSE…
- You are in sudden crisis – with an immediate need for understanding and clarity, to make sense of things, deal with your feelings and anxieties, and to find strategies to ease your distress and situation.
- Or you’ve been enduring something difficult and distressing for far too long…
- You’re okay on the surface, but you’re not feeling okay underneath. (Perhaps you don’t know why.)
- You feel *stuck, confused, wary, angry, guilty, depressed or anxious; perhaps your sense of self-worth is low.
(*This includes creative blocks of all kinds.)
- You are facing the need to make life-altering decision, or an uncertain self-changing process.
- Your life feels meaningless or grey; there’s something missing or something you need to face; or you feel ‘lost’ or disconnected…
- You may simply wish to use therapy to work to explore and develop your relationship with yourself – to gain clearer self-knowing and true quality of life, or to nourish and deepen your ‘spiritual journey’…
- (And/or you are in process of training to become a counsellor or psychotherapist, prompted into therapy right now as a vital requirement of your training course.)
THERAPY MAY BE VIEWED AS INVESTMENT IN GENUINE QUALITY OF LIFE
Your therapy with me is fine-tuned by my response to your self and your needs. If what you bring to therapy is uncomplicated – and not deep rooted, then whatever it is may be fairly quick to ease or resolve. Naturally, the more complex and/or deep rooted your difficulties, the longer your process is likely to take to resolve or transform.